Manitoba Peregrines > McKenzie Seeds Peregrines

McKenzie Seeds - 2020 / Wingo Starr & Hurricane

<< < (4/26) > >>

RCF:

--- Quote from: carly on August 18, 2020, 12:59 ---Phew ~  you must be so relieved and happy  :)  Thank you for the wonderful photos!

--- End quote ---

Yes and Thank you!  I was happy to see them both after 3 weeks of only seeing one.  ;D  They are pretty much identical, can't tell them apart!

carly:
Phew ~  you must be so relieved and happy  :)  Thank you for the wonderful photos!

RCF:
After posting the other day about only seeing one chick I saw both of them today!   ;D

RCF:

--- Quote from: RCF on August 14, 2020, 13:21 --- I went downtown this morning to check after yesterdays nasty storm. It's raining but I saw both adults and one chick perched. I think there is only the one chick around now, I haven't seen them both together since July 28th.  Maybe she's like her mother and disappeared after fledge!  ???

--- End quote ---

RCF:
 I went downtown this morning to check after yesterdays nasty storm. It's raining but I saw both adults and one chick perched. I think there is only the one chick around now, I haven't seen them both together since July 28th.  Maybe she's like her mother and disappears after fledge!  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version