Manitoba Peregrines > Logan Peregrines

Logan - 2016 / Hart & Jolicoeur

<< < (2/16) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:
Haven't seen anyone here for days and days and days ... might just be my timing or their sneakiness, but all has been very quiet on camera ...

burdi:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on July 12, 2016, 14:08 ---
--- Quote from: GCG on July 11, 2016, 08:38 --- ??? Have the chicks been named?

--- End quote ---

Yes, they have.  For whatever reason I was really twitchy about publishing the names before they fledged - like it would jinx it or something.  Not sure why, maybe everything was going so well made me nervous.

Anywho, the Logan chicks are named in honour of Queen Elizabeth's 90th birthday and the Duke of Edinburgh's 95th.  The chicks are Elizabeth (green tape), Philip (no tape/silver), Mountbatten (red) and Windsor (yellow).  Windsor was the first to fledge, Mountbatten the little charmer was the second and Elizabeth and Philip have been pretty much inseparable - he even came back at night to sleep with her right until her last day on the nestledge.  Haven't seen much of Windsor since he fledged, but Mountbatten kept coming back to visit (and for a meal).

--- End quote ---

Classy names! :)

That's so sweet to hear how Elizabeth and Philip have been sticking together. I hope they stay that way for a while ...

Moonstar:
 :) I really like the names of the Logan chicks.  :)

The Peregrine Chick:
2016 Logan Chick Portrait

susha:
Wonderful names, every one!  As usual, TPC!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version