Other Peregrine Projects > European Peregrines

Netherlands / De Mortel - 2015 / Pa & Miep-VieVie

<< < (22/24) > >>

sparkster:

--- Quote from: Jazzerkins on April 08, 2015, 15:58 ---I think that as most of us know her as VieVie, the hyphenated name might be the best way to go.

--- End quote ---

I agree with the hyphenated name.

Jazzerkins:
I think that as most of us know her as VieVie, the hyphenated name might be the best way to go.

The Peregrine Chick:
Question for the group - do we keep with VieVie for the female or give her back her original name.  Some projects have hyphenated the name when it has been found a named bird already had a name - so Miep-VieVie.

Let me know and we'll can change the threads (or not).  Once folks have had the opportunity to comment, I'll possibly take these "comment" posts out so as to keep the flow of the observations clear.

allikat:
Too bad for Pa  :(
At least, for now, he is staying away.
I know that falcons will have a territorial battle and fight to the death, but, I recall TPC writing that they will also choose to not fight (I think that's sort of right, TPC?)
I hope that Pa decides to not fight again, but if he does, there is nothing we can do about it, and he has had a great run at De Mortel.

Is anyone else having issues with the link to their cams?

Kinderchick:
Very interesting & informative, Alison. I did not know a lot of what you just posted. Thank you! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version