Other Peregrine Projects > Canadian Peregrines

AB / Edmonton - Bell Tower - 2012-17

(1/22) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:
The current resident female at this location is a Manitoba-hatched bird.  Squeak is the daughter of Jolicoeur (aka Joli) and Hart from the Logan territory.  She was hatched in 2014 and was named in honour of the beginning of Canada's participation in World War I (you can read more here).  2017 is her first year nesting anywhere and we hope she'll be back for many years to come.

Because of her point of origin, we have moved this board to the Manitoba Birds section of the Forum for this nesting season.

This topic has been moved to the Bell Tower, Edmonton, Alberta board in the Manitoba Peregrines section of the Forum

The Peregrine Chick:
2017 NESTING SEASON

Bell Tower
Edmonton, Alberta

webcam: http://www.ab-conservation.com/wildlife-cameras/peregrine/bell-tower-peregrine-camera/

Resident Pairs & Offspring:

* will post info soon

bev.:
june19

Well our girl is banded and is 31 days old tomorrow. She is all over the ledge which is a worry as there are workers. I am hoping  they can be persuaded to stop for about 2 weeks.

E4 has been so good. I am so happy she was given this  opportunity. all 4 of her eggs hatched out, and will go to Pembina. she is 14 this year. We do nto know how much new male is helping but he is in a lot . I think he is scared of the kid  ;D

it has been fun to watch as E4 wanted to brood her so bad and the kid had no choice :-*

here is slideshow of some of yesterday

here is a slideshow of some of today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1sy4VgSD8

Kinderchick:
This is all very interesting. Thanks for all the updates. :)

burdi:

--- Quote from: bev. on June 04, 2016, 00:51 ---
So today DR. Court, gave her an older chick and we are hoping for good outcome.

--- End quote ---

Dr. Court truly cares about falcons, I believe.

I would be very disappointed if this doesn't work out for E4 and the new male, but I think it will.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version