<< < (77/107) > >>

ballywing:
 ;D

The Peregrine Chick:
Ha, dwelling, nice pun Ballywing!  :D

ballywing:
..............ok.......no more dwelling on that.  :-[

ballywing:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on April 28, 2009, 12:07 ---Ivy has changed some since we saw him last year and the year before, he looks much more like his Dad (hallelujah!)

--- End quote ---
;D - So cute TPC, head of the  'I ADORE TREY' fanclub - his highness definitely deserves the worshipping, though he needs to be a bit (actually alot) more assertive in steering his spouse to the proper nesting site!  :P

The Peregrine Chick:
1130 hrs (local) - Dennis was passing by the Bleachers and spotted who he thought was Jules but no Ivy.  He has photos and will be processing them this evening so he askes that we don't quote him on the identity until he has had a chance to check the images.

On this same subject, Dennis and I are working to figure out the quick and easy field mark differences between Jules and Ivy so that they are easier to identify at a distance or from any angle.  When we have it worked out, I will post images on the portrait gallery with the differences identified below.  Ivy has changed some since we saw him last year and the year before, he looks much more like his Dad (hallelujah!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version