Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2011 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (445/866) > >>

GCG:
A meal was brought in, Cade jumped down from the edge of the nestbox, took it from the parent and is devouring it. Beatrix is watching him and has been very vocal as if to say, "hey brother, I usually get to it first". They were briefly sharing until Cade chased her away. She gave up and disappeared into the box. I guess she will get the leftovers, if there are any.  ::)

GCG:
It's too bad that one of their bands doesn't contain a tracking device. Good luck to all who are fledge watching. When the stores open today at noon, there will probably be a rush for binocs. Hope to hear good news today.  :-*

GCG:
Cade and Beatrix are side by side in the front corner of the nestbox. Depending on what I am doing today, my laptop is on and my PC also on. I want to cover my bases both upstairs and downstairs. Any word on where Carson is at this time. Hope he is safe. Any pictures Dennis?

Leana:
... and just like that two are gone! Wow.  Good Luck to our new "Fly Boys" and to all those watching over them.  Can't wait to hear the anecdotes and hopefully see some photos (Dennis? ;D).

Will be anxioulsy checking my computer all day for updates.

(Hey, I just noticed my status has become more descriptive.  Thx Tracy  ;D :-*)

moka:
Dad just brought in a meal which Bea quickly grabbed and ran off with. Cade is sitting on the ledge crying out FOOD, I want to eat too. >:(

Just before that, Bea was sitting next to him on the ledge and he took a couple of nips at her fluffies... too cute! ;D

Good luck fledgewatchers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version