Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2011 / Ivy & Princess
Doreen:
I'm glad Dennis found Fyfe. :D Here's hoping Carson is found safe and sound. :(
Yes, Good luck fledgewatchers!
GCG:
:( Cade appears to be looking for Carson and Fyfe. He looks lonely. Beatrix out of sight. Any sign of the boys?
GCG:
:'( I was on my computer just before they fledged. OMG! I thought they looked antsy. I wonder if Cade will take flight tomorrow. ??? Independence Day in the U.S.
Jazzerkins:
I'm on my way down there now, as well.
The Peregrine Chick:
Today's events thus far ...
0517h - breakfast
0517-0535 - lots of wingercuzing, hopping in/out of the box
0535h - Carson & Fyfe wingercizing on the box edge, either Carson decided to go and Fyfe in that split second went with him or Fyfe clipped Carson and off they both went
0542h - Cade hops out of the box and heads down to the edge of the ledge, Beatrix by herself int he nestbox but she's figured out how to sit on the box edge now ...
0600h - Dennis finds chick on a rooftop (confirmed at 0630 to be Fyfe)
Still looking for Carson ...
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version