The Project > Online Store

2008 Special Edition Tees - Testimonials

(1/3) > >>

Liz:
Got it, thanks.  It's beautiful! 

Loriann:
Lol.. thanks Carly.
and yes.. i finally have my T.. and its lovely... can't wait to wear it.  Hope everyone else has theirs too.. one day when we all gather in the "Peg, we'll wear them..

Loriann:
 **   hubby informs me there is a 'squishy' package in the mail today for me.. so... perhaps my T-shirt has finally winged its way to me... **
but y'all can still send me sympathy chocolates if you like..  ;D

bev.:
Sorry, I have not been here for awhile.
Well  a long while. I have been so busy and traveling with my hubby. When he has a business trip, I have been going with him. I have also been watching the eagles.

I have my T-shirts. I am not sure when they came.  When we got home on Friday evening March 20, they  were there. I gave my grandson his and he was thrilled. 
He wore it all day Sunday and my daughter said he insisted on wearing it to school on Monday.
When I told him that Trey was the dad of RAdisson, then he figured it was really special becasue he watched her last year.

The best part for me was that he started telling me about raptors. 
He had gotten a book out of the library all about raptors. Well that and the world wars , but Raptors.
Whoo Hooo!!!! :) :) ;D ;D
We watched some video footage of the eagles being born at Norfolk and he thought that was great also.
I just have to keep him interested.

My husband and my shirts are great also.  I should have ordered a youth also but I can grow into it.
so pass along the chocolate my way !!!! ;D ;D

carly:
I got my T-Shirt!!!  It's beautiful, I love it!!  Thank you TPC, I will wear it with pride  ;D

Oh Loriann, I swear the Post Man was wearing a similar T-Shirt when I passed him in the hallway!! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version