Author Topic: 2010 - Kinderchicklets / And then there were four!  (Read 1819 times)

Offline The Peregrine Chick

• Administrator
  • Old Bird
    • Peregrine Falcon Recovery Project (Manitoba)
Re: And then there were four!
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 18:55 »
Hey Kinderchicklets!

I didn't check each egg this time, they all looked very good and I took a couple of photos and then I needed to do some other work at the nestbox with Larry our webcam man. 
We could only stay on the roof for a few minutes so that Princess would come back to incubate her eggs - she started incubating after she laid her third egg.  So Larry and I couldn't stay long but we had to check the cameras and the cables to figure out what we needed to replace/repair for this year's Falcon Cam.  Princess and Ivy were both there, flying around a bit before settling on the cellphone masts again to watch us while we worked.  Dennis our photographer took this wonderful photo of Princess and Ivy watching us ....

Offline Kinderchick

• Phanatic
  • Old Bird
2010 - Kinderchicklets / And then there were four!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 13:59 »
The Kinderchicklets were very excited to see 4 eggs in the nest box, Tracy, when I showed them the photos that Dennis took!  :D They want to know if you picked each one up to check it over, just like you did with the first egg. :-\ And how were Princess and Ivy, when you went up to the nestbox to check?