Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1495/1988) > >>

nibs:
Welcome Elaine!
When you are feeling down, this place sure can turn that around! We have some real "hams" here!

Elaine:
Hi all!!!   Hope I'm doing this right?  Yes another new person to this forum!!  Figured I would get on board with all the other new people today!!  I have watched the chicks for the last couple of years and just this year started reading this forum and became a member.  You guys are quite interesting and funny, gotten a few good chuckles here!!!

nibs:

--- Quote from: Liz on June 04, 2009, 19:15 ---nibs, glad to see you're back! 

--- End quote ---

TY Liz....have been off and on, had a year off last year,so I got to be on alot, but now back to work! :(
I am usually on around 5 am EST when I should be getting ready for work,but ya know, I have to have my fix of the babes before I start my day ;D

Liz:
nibs, glad to see you're back! 

carly:
Yup...me from Toronto  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version