Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
nibs:
Everyones bellies full, cuddling with mom.......making me tired watching them!
Calling it a night....
Lara+Katya:
Hi all! Just wanted to thank everyone for their good wishes yesterday. I'm still home, watching the bird babies instead of having my own... :)
edited to add: I just read your post, Eye-spy, and I'll already have a photographer in the delivery room, thank you very much. I'm married to one! And he is under strict instructions not to take any pictures of the actual event -- he's to wait for the arrival and he can pull out the camera then.
And Tracy would have to come all the way to Toronto to bring the bin full of pebbles, which I'm sure Katya would enjoy -- she's a big rock collector, with all the discernment of a five-year-old in such things.
eagle63_1999:
Well looks like the kids are resting nicely with mom over em. Oh and Elaine welcome to the Phanatic Forum. I can think of a couple of the people in here who could with the ham award lol
Elaine:
Yes I have certainly noticed that!!!!
BirdLover:
--- Quote from: Eye-spy on June 04, 2009, 17:13 ---...not allowed back on P.O.F.
--- End quote ---
OH, MY. You were blocked???? Heh heh
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version