Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1493/1988) > >>

Pchemist:
ah, just a little breeze and a content looking Princess sitting on chicks in the back of a (now poop-shot decorated) bin.  nice to see now that I'm finally back home (I'll post the travel report in the social zone)   8)

bccs:

--- Quote from: eagle63_1999 on June 04, 2009, 19:30 ---Well looks like the kids are resting nicely with mom over em. Oh and Elaine welcome to the Phanatic Forum. I can think of a couple of the people in here who could with the ham award lol

--- End quote ---
HMMMMM Eagle that would be Ballywing and Pam I presume

bccs:

--- Quote from: Liz on June 04, 2009, 18:31 ---
--- Quote from: bccs on June 04, 2009, 17:27 ---Chicks are fed, all's well the world. If the kids start yawning again, I'm toast and will be in bed soon . ;D ;D

--- End quote ---
I see you're gone -- sleep well!:D

--- End quote ---
thanks Liz, I'm back. A little power nap and I'm good for a while. :)

Elaine:
Thanks for all the welcomes!!!  And carly ,thanks for yet another laugh out loud here!!!

carly:

--- Quote from: Elaine on June 04, 2009, 19:23 ---You guys are quite interesting and funny, gotten a few good chuckles here!!!

--- End quote ---

Welcome Elaine... and thanks for the understatement of the day  ;D, you're quite funny yourself  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version