Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Marie:
A little breezy this morning!!!! Did I miss breakfast?? .......Is that Trey there now?...not time to get up yet little chicks!!!!
The Friesens:
I need my morning falcon fix before going to work!! How will this day function well without it???
The Friesens:
I am not receiving video this morning just a black blank screen :'(
Loriann:
snoozy birds in the morning sunshine ! :)
Elaine:
--- Quote from: Liz on June 04, 2009, 21:53 ---
--- Quote from: The Friesens on June 04, 2009, 21:41 ---Welcome to the Forum Elaine! This is a great place to watch nature at its best, up close and personal.
We all laugh,cry,ooohhh, aawwww, gasp, and hearts are excited and broken when they fledge and we don't see them again. Only to be excited they made it. What an emotional roller coaster. Love them though!
--- End quote ---
That says it exactly! Great observation ;D
--- End quote ---
Yes it certainly does! I am so looking forward to watching them get bigger and stronger with every day. They are just so cute and P and T are such beautiful birds. Just a joy to peek in on them every chance I get.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version