Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
BirdLover:
Kewl, are those pin feathers I see on our wee ones!!! :)
Small Monkey:
They just finished a snack and now they're all huddling to keep warm while mom gets rid of the remainder.
ballywing:
Only 5 degrees right now and really windy - doesn't look like anyone's getting blown around too much though - phew!! 8)
BirdLover:
8:49 am. Looking kind of chilly on the ledge this morning. :o Princess it doing her best to keep the wee ones covered from the wind but they think they need to be completely underneath her as they keep trying to burrow deeper under. Just see two bums peeping out from mum's breast. Hope it's going to be a bit warmer there than it is here today.
Happy Friday all!!!
LM:
Good morning...I was in earlier, but only a blank screen also.
Gosh I wish this weather would give this family a break. So miserable for them..if its not rain its a chilly wind.
Looks like Trey is there with them now. Princess is out on a well deserved break. Hope the rain holds off for them at least for the weekend.
Will try to check in before I go out of town. Have a great weekend everyone.
LM
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version