Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1476/1988) > >>

Liz:
She's still sitting on those babes!  She packed them off to bed so early, it's going to be a long night. 

bccs:
LOL Liz

Liz:
I've gotta back 'em up, Loriann -- all good. :) 

bccs, if she tries to come thru the door, just slam it shut.  End of problem!  LOL (and vice versa, btw!) 

bccs:
Hee hee hee, can't find it can ya toots?
None was there, we're just kind of in a little bit of a teensy,weensey itsy, bitsy awe of your rapier like wit. ( no poop )
( Oh man, she is going to use this forever )
Please forgive me fellow birdie people, I have opened a door that should have remained shut.

Loriann:
lol don't wish ME on the poor folks out there. they have enough to worry about....  heehee !  one day i'll drop in on y'all..........  S U R P R I S E !   :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version