Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1466/1988) > >>

Liz:
Yup!  ;D

Jo:
Burrrr - I had to put a sweater on just to watch the wee ones. Hopefully we'll have some sunny warm days soon.

I caught the afternoon feeding - they sure enjoy meal time - it's like hitting the jack pot when I tune in and it's meal time or they are moving about. Others may not understand that - but if you are reading this board, I'm sure that you understand!

Liz:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on June 06, 2009, 17:18 ---..., might even let them just hang out in the left-overs ....
--- End quote ---
That would be more than 24 hours with dead bird flesh in the box -- ICK! 
--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on June 06, 2009, 17:18 --- ... Trey sitting on the vent to their right (you can just see his tail). 
--- End quote ---
At work, that's the best view I get -- A happy white breast facing out towards the eastern world! 

The Peregrine Chick:
Only time pigeon ever induced anything  :D

BirdLover:
I love that.. chick-coma, feeding induced.  ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version