Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1463/1988) > >>

Liz:
Cute little face just churped "goodnight" at us. 

I think it's Princess on the night shift.  Trey is too small to keep them warm at night, and she's making those decisions this year -- woman rules that roost!

Kinderchick:
Just checking in on the chicks before they get "tucked in" for the night. I can't believe how much they have grown in the last few days - and how much they eat! Does anyone know who stays with them during the night - Princess or Trey? Or do mom and dad take turns?

Donna:
Was just looking at some of Dennis's photo's (great pics), and it got me thinking, don't think I've seen this question here before and if so sorry, but what is a falcon's wingspan when fully extended? 
Donna

Pchemist:
based on size relative to the bin, I say it's Princess

Jo:
The kids are cozy and warm now.

I can't tell if that's Princess or Trey. His/her back is to the camera.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version