Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1462/1988) > >>

BirdLover:
Huh, I lost light a while ago.  You must have a better monitor than mine.
I did get to see here come home for the night tho.

Liz:
Yeah, isn't that fascinating?!  I love how fast the light changes, and also earlier when it's the sun moving to the west of the hotel.  I can still tell Mum is there, tho -- her head is up and moving around.  I wonder what she's so interested in? 

BirdLover:
They are also outgrowing Princess' wingspan.  She has to really shuggle to gather them all under.  Boy when the light goes it really goes fast!!!

ballywing:
Couple more minutes and we won't be able to see anything. The chicks seem to be covered mostly, but I can just make out some little white butts sticking out - tomorrow should be a bit warmer! 8)

Kinderchick:
That's what I thought, Liz. The chicks do appear to be outgrowing Trey's wingspan. And I do hear you, about Princess "ruling the roost"!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version