Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1428/1988) > >>

corydon guy:
I know I should know this but..what is easiest way to tell Trey from Princess????????

Baffled:
Princess left the carcass in the nestbox this feeding. I wonder what Trey will have to say about that!

Edit: the chicks are now pretty active that they have been fed. Some wandering around the nestbox, some flapping of little wings, some preening, some faceplants when they lose their balance.

bcbird:
Ew, the days old wing is going down now, as three chicks hungry for anything!

ballywing:
Awesome Coll!!! - Glad you joined, we have lots of fun here!  ;D (in between the fretting about weather and who's not getting fed enough of course) :P

Coll:
Chicks awake after a long nap....some preening going on.  Mama off, still probably trying to dry out. 

Oh and Hi everyone, I finally joined the forum after watching the chicks for the past 3 years....totally addicted to them, just like all of you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version