Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1385/1988) > >>

Pchemist:
all three are there, bev.  it's a tight chick pile.

bev.:
5:50 winnipeg time

O.K. ,who knocked the box with their mouse  LOL

man, oh man,
Chicks at left side in front of box.I see 2
parent behind box

The Peregrine Chick:
crazy peregrines  ::)

Liz:
Pchemist, I agree with bcbird.  If going in to the CBC site is going to upset you, stay out.  You did a good job, so give it up.  (And I remember that Far Side cartoon!)  

The ledge is 13 floors above ground, and the camera is another two floors above that, so the people walking by "close" is just an optical illusion.  

eagle63_1999:
Well I can only speak for myself, gawd it was a great day!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version