Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1381/1988) > >>

eagle63_1999:
It says it can't be found. Did you type something into the address?

bcbird:
A Phanatics' Dictionary.

allikat:
All looks peaceful on the ledge...Now the exploring begins!  Here we go!

Enraptured:
I just used the search function on the forum for the first time and entered 'dictionary' -- it seems today is the first time the term's been used and Eagle63, you seem to have been the first! So, it seems to me that it must be a 'higher consciousness' of the form versus a 'real' entry anywhere...at least what I can make of it anyway!

Princess is trying her best to ignore the movements of the chicks and get a little more shut-eye.  "Mum, wake up, we're bored!"

Liz:
I can -- it just started yesterday!  lol  Today is the first time it showed up in my "unreads" and I hadn't got to it yet.  It sounds like fun -- good idea, TPC! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version