Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1380/1988) > >>

eagle63_1999:
Oh 2 are awake and flapping their wings lol

Enraptured:
TPC, when you first said "Bits n Pieces" I took it literally and thought you meant all over the forum!  ;D  Low and behold there really is a page with that title. Frustrating watching someone fumble when you've already given good instructions and a tool, I'm sure  ;)  I'll be quicker on the uptake next time!

eagle63_1999:
Very good bcbird!!!!

Enraptured:
Excuse my assumption below about the dictionary! It does exist as of last night and is in "Bits n Pieces" which I found in the Social section...

bcbird:
Try it again Eagle, I think it works now.
Don't know why it now looks so goofy, but it does work.
Maybe TPC can clean it up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version