Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1379/1988) > >>

eagle63_1999:
Fooddddddddd!!!!!!!! And they are all wanting it lol

Loriann:
tools. hmm

and dinner is served at the tuppernest suite. 

eagle63_1999:
rotflmao bccs. yeah one never knows what will happen with TPC once she gets her tools out!

bccs:

--- Quote from: Enraptured on June 09, 2009, 18:51 ---TPC, when you first said "Bits n Pieces" I took it literally and thought you meant all over the forum!  ;D  Low and behold there really is a page with that title. Frustrating watching someone fumble when you've already given good instructions and a tool, I'm sure  ;)  I'll be quicker on the uptake next time!

--- End quote ---
good lord enraptured, don't say tool, heidi may wake up :P :P
See TPC's new nestbox tool in the radisson peregrines

bcbird:
Don't worry, Enraptured, there are so many corners and closets on this forum, probably only TPC remembers all of them.  Just ask, we all fumble at times, but usually someone can help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version