Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1368/1988) > >>

ballywing:
Raining lightly now in the west.  :(

Pchemist:
so, looks like I can use that ledge for an indication - it looked slick before, and now it looks different.  guess Princess took a look at the sky and realized the drizzle would be short lived, and decided the kids could deal with it.   :D

Moonstar:
At about 9:50 it was pouring in Fort Garry.  It didn't last long but I was wondering if it hit downtown and how are the chicks.  Wish I could watch at work.

ballywing:
It's stopped for now - I guess my command worked  :P - but I see some seriously dark skies coming in from the west.  :-\

Pchemist:
thanks for that, ballywing.  I was wondering if that looked a wee bit damp.  Princess has gone all fluffed up, but she is not too worried it seems, since she's not on the chicks.  She did seem to peer at the sky, perhaps to guess at the weather for the day....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version