Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1367/1988) > >>

Pchemist:
what a glorious stretch and view of Princess' tail!

bcbird:
Mom has come over to hang with the chicks, though not really offering much shelter from the drizzle, she's snuggling her warm chest into the pile.

Pchemist:
so, I see Princess has gone over to provide some warmth, but not an umbrella, and the ledge-edge looks like it might be dry again.  Yay!

bibi:
LOL I never thought of that! might be like teeth coming in...could have some cranky chicks for next few days!  ;D

Pchemist:
yep, can definitely see that now.  but since Princess isn't concerned, I'm not going to be either.  :)  The kids are all having a good preening session.  I wonder if new feathers coming in is an itchy process?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version