Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1366/1988) > >>

Baffled:
One of the chicks is feeding himself, gnawing on the leftovers!
Sigh, how quickly they grow . . .

ballywing:
Stopped raining!! Bit of sun coming out!  ;D (Who woulda thunk that every minute of weather would be so important!!  :P

Pchemist:
I think that's Princess - at least I think I'm seeing a crown of lighter feathers.

plus just the size compared to the three chicks.  but a view of the chest speckles would be useful.

didn't get a clear view, and now whoever it was is gone.  ah, well.  it was an entertaining feed!  The kids are clearly waiting for more to show up, too!

bcbird:
 What a free for all, snatching food from Dad.

Pchemist:
oh, delivery!  and a hungry bunch of chicks ready to eat - no grogginess there!


...

Food Tug Of War!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version