Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1364/1988) > >>

eagle63_1999:
I think Brad and Angelina would rather us watch the Peregrines then them.

blue_eyes:
supernurse007 made a comment about these chicks being watched by more people around the world than Brad and Angelina....good one!!! ;D and isn't that just fantastic. 
I would go and post on the other comment section as well, but they won't let me 'cause my e-mail is already in use.....like...yeah.  I have too many passwords for every little thing....you just get tired of it all. 

blue_eyes:
They must be part ostrich...after feeding and other daily disturbances, they take refuge in that little nook to the east of the tuppernest.

Pchemist:
it is funny to watch them use wings to balance and prevent the faceplant part of the waddlestompfaceplantwalk.

JL:
The one off exploring is missing out on the grub.   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version