Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1363/1988) > >>

Pchemist:
yikes, that was startling!  big meal (with wing) and some aggressively hungry chicks.  guess they need it; they've got a lot of growing to do!

Kinderchick:
Just checking in on that little pile of sleeping chicks... except for the one who appears to be preening and attempting to disturb the others. I am disappointed that I have not yet managed to observe any "poo poo" shooting across the nest ledge yet... I'm beginning to feel left out!

bccs:
Back safe & sound guys. Good news weather wise, the clouds are breaking up in the north west and as we have a northwest wind blowing right now, it should clear up. Don't need all the doppler crap for this forcast, just a nice exxpansive prairie view. ;)

Loriann:

--- Quote from: blue_eyes on June 10, 2009, 12:10 ---They must be part ostrich...after feeding and other daily disturbances, they take refuge in that little nook to the east of the tuppernest.


--- End quote ---

someone would have a LOT of explaining to do...   :o

Pchemist:
I'm skipping reading those comments any more, blue-eyes.  in general it's just too frustrating for me.

I know P&T are nearby and keeping watch, but I did like it better when one of them was actually in cam view on the ledge with the kids.  made for a nice scene (aside from the poop streaks and roofing material, which, to be honest, is not what I would choose to decorate with).


[I would rather watch the Peregrines than Brad and Angelina any time]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version