Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (1360/1988) > >>

bccs:

--- Quote from: Pchemist on June 09, 2009, 14:44 ---well, at this point I will not be recommending Nureyev or Barishnikov as names.  Or any other name that implies grace....  They are so funny at this "waddlestompfaceplantwalk" stage.

--- End quote ---
Grace, what a lovely name for a falcon - I really like it ;D

Holly-Birdeze:
I think they bring it back to the kill site (a spot) where they pluck off heads and whatnot prior to bringing it to the babies.  Then no doubt "others" (bugs/worms/flies) feed off of the rest of the remains.  Isn't nature great!

I scoot by the Radisson twice a day...and there is definitely no carcasses falling from above or screaming people!  ::)

maggieblue:
Me three.  I think two females and a male based both on size and behaviour.

Pchemist:
Kinderchick, I think if there is still something worth eating they keep a cache of leftovers somewhere.  otherwise, I guess they must just dump carcasses. 

and "ew"  ::)

eagle63_1999:
I will join you on that limb Pchemist,  I was thinking the same thing, 2 girls and a boy. Guess we will find out for sure when they do the banding.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version