Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (699/1988) > >>

bccs:

--- Quote from: Loriann on July 02, 2009, 21:10 ---
--- Quote from: Eye-spy on July 02, 2009, 20:57 ---........my ears are burning   ???

--- End quote ---

p e n i c i l l i n    It worked for that other 'burning' sensation you had.   ;D

--- End quote ---

And again I spit my beverage. L, you are the best.
Gotta tell ya, I had a little cough thing at the restaurant today, TPC had a very quick glance to see if I was going to spit ( think she wanted to duck real fast ).    lol
Off topic, but not really, seems that my out of poop laminated cards either never existed or have expired. Apparently, my count was all wrong and it's at least 8 for The Chick and -3 for me.
All that sucking up for nothing ::) ::) big, big sigh.

allikat:
Here it is!!!!!! 

http://www.species-at-risk.mb.ca/projects/pfrp/forum/programs/index.php/topic,396.msg9732.html#msg9732

allikat:
You are correct on that Carly....I'm sure Alison posted a photo about that.  I'm going to see if I can find it. 

allikat:
My whole body did that willmax11 ;)  And this is just the beginning  :-\

willmax11:
 Am I worried when one bro "flew" up on the ledge with something in
 it's left talon and "tilt" over the ledge?

 No? Then why did both my knees crank hard over to the left?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version