Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
bcbird:
Seems like we are seeing a rerun of tonight a few times over??
photosbydennis:
Great captures Pam... :)
Pam:
A couple of pictures from today:
Looking up, looking way up.......
Alison:
When I was searching through old annual reports for a band number, I came across a reference to a midwest site where the female laid eight eggs (in a single clutch). Unfortunately, they did not hatch.
allikat:
--- Quote from: bccs on July 02, 2009, 21:35 ---
--- Quote from: Loriann on July 02, 2009, 21:10 ---
--- Quote from: Eye-spy on July 02, 2009, 20:57 ---........my ears are burning ???
--- End quote ---
p e n i c i l l i n It worked for that other 'burning' sensation you had. ;D
--- End quote ---
And again I spit my beverage. L, you are the best.
Gotta tell ya, I had a little cough thing at the restaurant today, TPC had a very quick glance to see if I was going to spit ( think she wanted to duck real fast ). lol
Off topic, but not really, seems that my out of poop laminated cards either never existed or have expired. Apparently, my count was all wrong and it's at least 8 for The Chick and -3 for me.
All that sucking up for nothing ::) ::) big, big sigh.
--- End quote ---
She almost got me tonight too bccs...she's (being Loriann) is just wonderful to have on this forum!
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version