Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (693/1988) > >>

The Friesens:
I have only seen two so far this morning! they are getting a little too big to hide from the camera except in the bottom corner

Moonstar:
Logged onto the Falcon cam and only saw two.  My heart skipped beats. Quickly logged onto here to see if anything happened and then the third one appeared.  Whewww.
All three sitting there looking out onto the world.  Just so sweet.
Wonder if today will be the day one will decide to leave the nest.  Hope not.  I still want to watch them for a few more days.
Maybe a good thing I can't watch at work, especially now.  I would be a nervous wreck.
I will check in here through out the day to see what is happening.

Loriann:

--- Quote from: allikat on July 02, 2009, 22:53 ---
--- Quote from: Pchemist on July 02, 2009, 22:51 ---no prob.  we real western folks gotta stick together.  ;)

(hey allikat, you're getting there.....)

--- End quote ---
LOL Pchemist...I'm making my way.  Actually, isn't Saskatchewan considered western folk?

--- End quote ---

from Toronto, the centre of the stinky universe, YOU ALL ARE 'out western folk' LOL

Loriann:

--- Quote from: bcbird on July 02, 2009, 22:14 ---
--- Quote from: bcbird on July 02, 2009, 21:57 ---Seems like we are seeing a rerun of tonight a few times over??

--- End quote ---

Do any of you know why we are seeing this same bit over and over?
Is everything okay on the ledge?

--- End quote ---

groundhog day

Marie:
Happy Friday everyone!!!! Happy to see all present this morning  :)   Hmmmmm will this be the day?????...hope they stay a few more days :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version