Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (692/1988) > >>

BirdLover:
Whew, thanks bccs.  I got kinda scared there for a sec.  I wanna see the first one go, not wake up to an empty nest.  8)

Happy Friday everyone!!!

bccs:
Nope, right now you can only see two BL. The third is on the ledge in the south corner. Camera doesn't view that spot right now.
I just had a peek out my office window and there he is, bum out, watching his sibs. :)

BirdLover:
Um, I am only seeing two chicks!!!!
Did I miss something or are my eyes playing tricks on me?

bccs:
And they're having a grand old flap!! Lots of bird parts on the ground this morning, ummmm breakfast.

The Friesens:
finally number three showed up

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version