Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Marie:
Watched the flapping and flying around earlier as nerve wrecking as it was..then fell asleep ..my husband woke me up and said one had gone,he could just see 2 in the nest...then I had my first flt to.......out of the bed ;D.......happy to see all 3 now and a little quieter.....no more babysitting for that man on mine ::)
luvwatchin:
All three just enjoying the beautiful Winnipeg morning, two on the ledge one on the drain cover
luvwatchin:
No playing on the ledge you two!!! Someone is going to fall off and get hurt... Scary that's exactly what my Mom would day lol
Saoirse:
I agree with the "yikes" -- one of them was on the ledge, FLYING from point to point along the ledge and back and forth to the drain cover. This is much too close to actual flight for my liking!
bev.:
I have to go out for a bit , but I am wondering bccs what there is for them to fly to there.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version