Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (663/1988) > >>

jadoo:
...have a good weekend, all...I hope I don't miss ALL the fledgings this weekend...

bccs:

--- Quote from: Loriann on July 03, 2009, 15:13 ---I think that was a visual i didn't need.. lol.. so . did ya get any offers from the construction types?   

--- End quote ---
Nope, they were all busy running in circles with their hands over their eyes. ;D
Got asked for a lot of money though. ::)

Loriann:
I think that was a visual i didn't need.. lol.. so . did ya get any offers from the construction types?   

bccs:

--- Quote from: Loriann on July 03, 2009, 14:16 ---
--- Quote from: ballywing on July 03, 2009, 14:13 ---Anybody take a screen capture of bccs??? - Post it please!!  ;D

--- End quote ---

we'll have to wait for Eye Spy to get back from the drug store with his prescription ( for that urgent burning itch he has) and see if he will oh so kindly make us a wee show of the main attraction blowing on the corner .

--- End quote ---
Just a little further north for that type of activity Loriann :-X
I'm thinking Eye-spy and Mr. Grumpy may act hand in hand sometimes, what do you think?? ;D

jadoo:

--- Quote from: bccs on July 03, 2009, 15:06 ---So you all got my kisses did ya now ;D ;D.    It was fun, have a few more ideas :-X :-X :-X
That is one busy street, good thing there's construction going on.


--- End quote ---

...you're a Jen-U-Wine star now! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version