Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (662/1988) > >>

bccs:

--- Quote from: bev. on July 03, 2009, 15:31 ---I missed you bccs. You want to do it again :) :)

Helicopter flapping is when they are flapping and get some air under their feet( a bit of liftoff)

--- End quote ---
Not today bev, am relaxing at home with an ice cold beer right now.
If ya read back, I have some more ideas ;D, keep checking your pm's, I'll give you a heads up.

bev.:
You are welcome for the link to Froonas site. She was amazing

bev.:
nap over and 2 on the ledge. One at 6 and one at about 12 and one sleeping at 12

bev.:
Anyone for playing leapfrog over those red things(forgot their names)

bev.:
I missed you bccs. You want to do it again :) :)

Helicopter flapping is when they are flapping and get some air under their feet( a bit of liftoff)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version