Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (618/1988) > >>

bev.:
I have a fence to help build today so I will  keep watching till I have to go. I see 2 ant people sown there .Is one BArb??

debc52:
Hi y'all. Some exciting morning, eh? Happy 4th, USers! Think I can see some moving bodies on the white sticky-outy part of the glass building. Is that any of our brood? Or just my wishful thinking?

allikat:

--- Quote from: Loriann on July 04, 2009, 10:36 ---DON"T MAKE ME COME UP THERE YOU TWO !  HAVE YOUR NAP !   ( shades of my father ............ lol)  

--- End quote ---
Hee hee!!

Loriann:
DON"T MAKE ME COME UP THERE YOU TWO !  HAVE YOUR NAP !   ( shades of my father ............ lol)  

gramma:
We do have many incredibly beautiful turn of the century buildings. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version