Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (617/1988) > >>

bev.:
there are  a few ants standing there so I believe that is our fledge watchers

Eye-spy:

--- Quote from: bev. on July 04, 2009, 10:37 ---I have a fence to help build today so I will  keep watching till I have to go. I see 2 ant people sown there .Is one BArb??

--- End quote ---
You could fake a sore leg or something...

Loriann:

--- Quote from: Eye-spy on July 04, 2009, 10:35 ---
--- Quote from: Loriann on July 04, 2009, 10:32 ---you have some very interesting buildings in your downtown. thanks for the virtual tour !  ( the wonders of the internet )



--- End quote ---
And you will notice very little trash piled in the streets..... ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D  (except for a few fanatic encampments)

--- End quote ---

 LOL !  yes it looks very clean..  except for the crazy lady running back and forth. but we have those here too. lol  but our street people/walkers are not nearly as well equiped as yours.  ours don't have walkie talkies and aren't nearly as organized  as yours are, well the pimps maybe.   ;D

Eye-spy:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on July 04, 2009, 10:34 ---Right now, that's TPC's camera work, Liz. ;D Although she does keep telling us that she's heading downtown. ;) Will you be able to operate the camera remotely, from your laptop, when you do get downtown, TPC?

--- End quote ---
...BZZZZZ.. Oh I'm sorry, you loose.  It's your favorite camera guy on the stick now !  TPC has left the building.  I'm going to be here for an hour or so, so if there is anything you want to hear...er...see, just let me know  ;D

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---We do have many incredibly beautiful turn of the century buildings.
--- End quote ---
We certainly do, gramma! Hey, I thought you were vacuuming! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version