Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (584/1988) > >>

willmax11:
 In referring to the fledgling as "Hot Shot" and seeing Ty is leading in the voting it
 reminded me of an old song. "Hot Shot Ty"..........
 
 Any body remember this oldie??

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---Besides, he doesn't have to fight off his big sis when food arrives.
--- End quote ---
Well, I do hope that food arrives soon for him. He must be very hungry. :(

--- Quote ---Poor Hot Shot....he's not happy down there. 
I'm sure if takes a long of energy and power for him to try to make his way up.  Bccs said he tried earlier to fly/crawl up the wall but didn't make it, hence, him being on the lower ledge.  I'm sure he would love to make it back up there....
--- Quote --- Maybe then he will have enough energy to find his way back up, allikat. :-\ I hope so. :'(
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Saoirse:

--- Quote from: allikat on July 04, 2009, 16:36 ---Poor Hot Shot....he's not happy down there. 

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that ol' familiar chick pile may seem really appealing right about now . . .

allikat:
Poor Hot Shot....he's not happy down there. 
I'm sure if takes a long of energy and power for him to try to make his way up.  Bccs said he tried earlier to fly/crawl up the wall but didn't make it, hence, him being on the lower ledge.  I'm sure he would love to make it back up there....

willmax11:
 Or maybe he would rather stay down there, away from the poop deck. LOL

 Besides, he doesn't have to fight off his big sis when food arrives.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version