Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (583/1988) > >>

Jo:
It stopped raining in the village - we seemed to get the heavy downpour about 5 minutes before it hit downtown. So it should stop soon downtown.

Will Trey or Princess feed little Hot Shot if he stays on the lower ledge?

I see a bit of flapping on the nestledge.

allikat:
Having a heavy shower right now downtown....lost visual of hot shot on the lower ledge.

Holly...did it ever rain...not used to seeing water that's accumulated on the ledge.

Jo:
Raining out - and lots of flapping on both ledges

Kinderchick:
Whew Eeeee!!! :P There he is, back in the same spot! :P

Kinderchick:
I think I just saw Hot Shot walk along that lower ledge and then fly off to the right! :o Anyone else see that!  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version