Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (577/1988) > >>

Kinderchick:
Now there's a tasty meal, just dropped off! Sure hope Hot Shot gets a delivery soon!  ;)
--- Quote ---wow, that is the biggest bird I've  ever seen delivered for dinner
--- End quote ---
I think the bird just looks so big, Enraptured, 'cause now they have to do their own dinner prep, like plucking, etc.

Enraptured:
wow, that is the biggest bird I've  ever seen delivered for dinner and big sister took it right in stride and is enjoying it first.

nibs:
Parents don't have a chance to do anything with those two the way they steal that food!

eagle63_1999:
A gull was just brought for supper? Whatever it is the girl has it.

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---Sometimes the looking skywards, I think, means one of the parents is circling above. Even tempting them with food in their talons, saying come and get it.
--- End quote ---
I sure hope so, willmax! :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version