Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (578/1988) > >>

willmax11:

--- Quote from: nibs on July 04, 2009, 18:43 ---Ohhh, I can't stand when he looking up trying to figure out how to get there...and him calling them...poor boy! :'(

--- End quote ---
Sometimes the looking skywards, I think, means one of the parents is circling above. Even tempting them with food in their talons, saying come and get it.

Baffled:
Argh! Standing on one leg and stretching out wings right on the corner of the nest ledge! Why can't they be more careful! Oh yeah, right, they have wings . . .  but still! ;)

nibs:
Ohhh, I can't stand when he looking up trying to figure out how to get there...and him calling them...poor boy! :'(


It appears that supper is being prepared above.

Saoirse:
Yeah, me too.

allikat:
Yup...I saw that.   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version