Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (515/1988) > >>

Enraptured:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on July 05, 2009, 18:42 ---
--- Quote ---Right now they look like a pair of bookends, no plans to go anywhere at all!
--- End quote ---
Yes! They do look like a pair of bookends, Saoirse!  :D But can someone please tell me again, who is who? :-\

--- End quote ---

I think the one on the left is 'Little Charmer' and the one on the right, snoozing, is 'Hot Shot' ....

willmax11:
 Can you notice a diff. in the chest feathers? The left one's lightness seems to
 go down farthur.
 I can't tell from here but maybe the eye patches may be diff.

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---Right now they look like a pair of bookends, no plans to go anywhere at all!
--- End quote ---
Yes! They do look like a pair of bookends, Saoirse!  :D But can someone please tell me again, who is who? :-\

allikat:

--- Quote from: willmax11 on July 05, 2009, 18:40 --- And downtown today many people just walking by already knew why we were
 there on that corner. Stopped and looked and walked away smiling.

--- End quote ---
I can't believe I missed everyone...oh well, hopefully in the next few evenings, I'll be able to see some of you!

BirdLover:
Thanks for that great closeup TPC!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version