Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (514/1988) > >>

Kinderchick:
Oh my goodness, Dennis! Those early morning fledge photos are magnificent, indeed! Don't know how I missed them! You are a camera genius!!! :o  ;D:-*

BirdLover:
Magnificent!!

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---I think the one on the left is 'Little Charmer' and the one on the right, snoozing, is 'Hot Shot' ....
--- End quote ---
Thanks, Enraptured and I will look at the early morning fledge photos, Dennis. Thanks! :D

photosbydennis:
If you haven't seen the early morning fledge photos...
http://www.pbase.com/photosbydennis/peregrines_2009

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---Can you notice a diff. in the chest feathers? The left one's lightness seems to go down farthur.
--- End quote ---
Okay, willmax, but who is on the left and who is on the right? ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version