Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
willmax11:
Just in case you missed it........
NOTE: The Forum will be undergoing a software upgrade this evening, time yet to be announced.
Marie:
Oh..the photos are so awesome...thank you for sharing Dennis!!!!
SOOOOO happy to see all three home again.Does anyone think Princess will go tomorrow..I just can't miss her first flt...missed the boys :(............so great to see you little ones...stay safe :-*
nibs:
After spending the day away from home, I am so happy to get back on my comp to see all the kids on the ledge again :)
willmax11:
O.K. So I voted for Tupper and Addy. My Dad's name was Adelard, Ade.
But if Ty is the favorite, Tupper goes to #2 at the moment. That's where they
were hatched. Who wants to be Tupper???
carly:
TPC and the fledging chicks in the news!
http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/breakingnews/Peregrine-falcon-chicks-take-flight-49981987.html
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version