Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (511/1988) > >>

The Friesens:
nice little family huddle happening until one of the parents landed at the other end. Then one of the boys followed by Sis chased the parent away. I think it was Trey but not sure! I wonder what the kids were discussing?

Enraptured:
Did anyone see what just happened? I returned in the middle of something and saw a scuffle, then a parent flying away all in the south corner... did prey get dropped and now the one chick is eating it in Trey's PT?  

Mouse:
One of the parents just dropped in - maybe to do a nosecount so as to know how large the food order should be.  It's great to see them all huddled together again.  :)

The Friesens:
I am so amazed that Charmer made it back on the first day out. He must be one strong little guy!  :D  glad Hotshot made it back also. I can't explain how excited that made me when I checked in. ;D ;D I also have been missing everything while it was happening so very thankful for pictures and updates.

willmax11:
Marie; The boys left within 6 minutes of each other. Just around 7 a.m.
But don't quote me on that, maybe the girl will have to do her nails. LOL
Oops, slash, slash.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version