Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
bev.:
Adult was just in an defeathered the meal a bit and tore it up(was the same prey that was sitting there in one of my pictures earlier)and started feeding one.
then other juvenile came over and started to eat and now one is on ledge
at 8:01am Winnipeg time
one on ledge and female on drain
picture of 2 watching adult fix up meal
click on picture
Kinderchick:
Okay, I'm heading off to the down, to join des and msdolittle, I think. Will post when I return around noon. Should make for an exciting day, what with all the comings and goings! :D
bev.:
When I tuned in a bit aqgop , one was eating like no tomorrow and then there were 2
the second one grabbed the food and walked a bit and then in came an adult on the #3 corner. one that took food went and squawked at adult and adult flew off.
presently female just went up on ledge at 5 with BRO.
Slideshow
click on picture
RCF:
What a good Dad, giving lessons on de-feathering. :)
2kawaii:
Probably Trey, he's feeding the brother now.
Didn't last long. Dad's gone.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version