Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (483/1988) > >>

2kawaii:

--- Quote from: bev. on July 06, 2009, 08:19 ---sorry my above post was late. I could not get in to post???????

--- End quote ---

I couldn't read anything about 10 minutes ago either.  Form seems to have had an error?

BOT  - Bro and Sis moved down to the far south corner just out of camera range.
Bro must have flown off 'cause now sis is back on her own...when from sitting on the vent, now on the ledge.

bev.:
sorry my above post was late. I could not get in to post???????

bev.:
8:09am Winnipeg time

I have to head out for a bit but female still on drain and male on ledge at 4.

Day 41 from first hatch.  If the female waits a few more days that would be great.

She is getting more of the fluff off.
It appears a bit breezier today

NIce team work at the site.
Only wish I could have that at Edmonton.(I am nervous already knowing that my little legs cannot run that fast.)

See ya in a bit

bccs:
as of 5 minutes ago, 3 in the ledge, one on Kensington Bldg, one on Vital Stats dome.

bev.:
picture of one of kids being fed and one sauntering over to eat also

click on picture

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version