Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
TCONA:
She looks a little lonely,and left out. :(
2kawaii:
Sis got up from her nap area, when to the vent and did some wingersizing.
Now she's in the shade on the south side of the ledge.
TCONA:
:oFor a minute there I thought she was going to go.
jadoo:
--- Quote from: jadoo on July 06, 2009, 08:36 ---
--- Quote from: allikat on July 06, 2009, 08:34 ---I wonder if today will be the day for our Little Miss?
--- End quote ---
I don't know, she doesn't look too concerned about being mostly alone on the nest area, and i haven't seen much wing flapping this morning...cool as a cucumber, she is...
--- End quote ---
...and now lying down for a nap, VERY blase...
The Peregrine Chick:
I'm not sure that I've seen enough flapping from her yet ... but she may not like being alone ... or maybe she does like being alone too much to fledge!
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version