Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (482/1988) > >>

Saoirse:
Didn't TPC say it could/would likely be a couple of days before Sis takes flight? She's so, so much bigger than the boys, has a lot more weight to get off the ground!

jadoo:

--- Quote from: allikat on July 06, 2009, 08:34 ---I wonder if today will be the day for our Little Miss? 

--- End quote ---

I don't know, she doesn't look too concerned about being mostly alone on the nest area, and i haven't seen much wing flapping this morning...cool as a cucumber, she is...

allikat:
I wonder if today will be the day for our Little Miss? 

bccs:
One for sure in the south corner in the shade.

Saoirse:
I can only see one on the ledge and haven't seen anyone leave -- are the others tucked into the shade at the south end?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version